All I Want For Christmas Is You...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The first time I saw you, I suddenly fell and longed to be with you. Oh my Jansport Elefunk Messenger-Type Bag. I want you wrapped around me, on my side, this Christmas.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Padded adjustable webbing shoulder strap.
  • 1 main zippered compartment with file divider.
  • 2 corner storage compartments.
  • 1 front drawbridge compartment with deluxe organizer.
  • Side mesh water bottle pocket.
  • Dual buckle closure front flap with exterior zippered pocket.
  • 1450 cubic inch/24 liter capacity.
  • Weighs 2 lbs./1.0 kg.
  • Dimensions: 13" x 15.75" x 5.5".
  • 600D Poly/420D Velocity fabric.
Costs only $ 37.95 or Php 1,555.95

Posted by FERDINAND TAN at 8:53 PM  

1 comments:

hopefully santa can be a bit more generous this year because our "desires" are getting more and more expensive! hahaha...

i'm looking for my other ninangs and ninongs who are M.I.A. ...maybe they can fulfill my online christmas list :p LOL...

Becca said...
9:36 PM  

Post a Comment