Running my own business with Ashop Commerce

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A week ago, I have already started my own personal business. It’s not much of an online business actually, but I think it would probably earn as far as I’m concern. I have been designing t-shirts and stickers for bloggers. It’s like promoting what I like to do through personally designed shirts and stickers. So right now when customers will start inquiring and buying my products, I really have to acquire an e-commerce software for all my business transactions. Good thing I learned about Ashop Commerce, their useful shopping cart software helps a lot in dealing with online transactions for product or merchandise purchasing. With its easy-to-use features, customers would probably have no difficulty in transacting using only their credit cards for purchasing. Many American merchants have already used this product and are satisfied with how their business is going. So maybe I would also benefit from their offer; why don’t I give it a try and see how their product goes.

Posted by FERDINAND TAN at 7:59 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment