My New Laptop: Widgets and Gadgets Galore

Monday, February 18, 2008

Photobucket
I just bought my very own second-hand laptop yesterday; its a Toshiba Satellite 1905-S301 laptop. It is driven by a fast 2 GHz Pentium 4 processor, with 512 MB of SDRAM (expandable to 1,024 MB), a fast front-side bus speed of 400 MHz, and a 128 MB ATI M6-P graphics chip. It has a 15-inch XGA TFT active-matrix display, a 40 GB hard drive and a DVD-ROM/CD-RW. I got it in an Ebay auction and it costs around Php 16, 000. When I contacted the seller about the price, at first, he disagreed on giving me a discount since he's going to be the one handling the shipping fee. But then he changed his mind and lowered the price to Php 15, 000, still I insisted on lowering the price further. It's through my negotiating "abilities" which convinced him to give it to me in a very affordable rate which is, of course, an advantage for both of us. Since he's going to ship it here in Cagayan and I will pay an interbranch fee for the payment deposit. I bought the stuff for Php 14,500 and indeed it is a very agreeable deal. It's already being delivered now and I'm waiting for it to arrive. Of course, I'm excited and can't wait to use my new "but-not-new" laptop.

To the seller Mr. Elvis Manyika, thanks you so much for being very pleasant and professional in our transaction. Two thumbs up for you man! If you're interested in buying pay a visit to his Ebay section.

Posted by FERDINAND TAN at 8:32 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment