Speaking of Cars

Monday, February 25, 2008

Dodge Intrepid
Buying a car is like buying your own dream home. It is a dream come true for one to be able to acquire a brand new car. For me, if I have the financial capacity to indulge myself with the things that I dearly like. I would prefer to buy a brand new Dodge Intrepid. To those of you who are not familiar with this car, it’s a United States-based automobile brand, a four-door, full-size, front-wheel drive sedan. It’s a typical family-type vehicle that goes smoothly on the road. You’re probably asking why of all luxury cars there is in the world, why did I choose this? It’s probably because of its simplicity and comfort. A car so simple yet so swift can go a lot of distance and would of course save you money. Probably in 4-5 years time, I’d get myself a car loan so that I can import one of my dream cars. Right now, I’m still looking for an auto loan company that would give me the best auto loan rates there is available. I need to make sure that the loan I’m going to get can be bearable when it comes to the payment terms. Since consumers like me definitely wants an advantage when it comes to affordable loan solutions.

Posted by FERDINAND TAN at 4:50 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment