I want this -- Nokia 5310 Xpress

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Photobucket

I wanted to buy a new cell phone. So I searched for it on the net of course, since it’s more reliable if you’re seeking for the phone’s specifications. While surfing for new releases of Nokia, my eyes suddenly couldn’t resist not looking at this particular phone. Before it was a Jansport Elefunk bag that I want, but now I’m craving to have this phone, a Nokia 5310 Xpress. Although I’m not particularly into “what’s latest” or the “IN” thing, but I definitely follow my own needs and wants. So there it is a new phone for my not-so-luxurious lifestyle. Its actually very convenient cause it’s slim and very handy, not like my Nokia Engage phone, which is quite very bulky.

Please Santa, can I have this phone like a month from now? I know it's still early to ask for Xmas presents but I really really wanted to have this phone. Can you please make its price lower in the next month so I can afford to buy one? Lol

For those of you who are interested in buying this phone here are some of its specifications:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Screen: 240x320 pixels, 31.5x41.5 mm, 16M colours, TFT
Ringtone: Polyphonic, MP3, MP4, WMA, AAC, video tones
Memory: 30Mb internal memory, microSD memory cards
Networks: Tri
Connectivity: GPRS, Class 32, Bluetooth with A2DP, USB
Dimensions: 9.9mm x 44.7mm x 103.8mm
Weight: 71g
2 mega pixel camera
Video Downloads

Posted by FERDINAND TAN at 1:51 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment